More About Us
Click on one of the links below to see more about us.
JHL Technologies, Inc.
Privacy and Security Policy
JHL Technologies is committed to preserving the privacy of those who inquire about our services, purchase, or register in our courses, workshops or visit this Web site. This document outlines how we collect and use various sources of information obtained by JHL Technologies.
JHL Technologies collects personal and/or identifiable information that you provide to us when you send us an inquiry about our services, enroll in one of our courses, send us a registration via internet, mail, email, fax or contact us by phone. This information may include your name, job title, organization information, contact information, payment information, previous educational or training history and work experience.
Web Site "Log-File" Information:
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the Internet (IP) address.
Our site may pass a "cookie" (a string of information that is sent by a Web site to be resident on your system's hard drive, and/or temporarily in your computer's memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a particular page. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of the site.
Use of Information:
JHL Technologies will only use your Information for internal purposes for which you submitted the Information, and will use your Information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information about JHL Technologies courses and services;
- Enroll you in one of JHL Technologies courses or programs and manage your participation in the course;
- Keep track of your completion of courses;
- Communicate with you about a course you have enrolled in;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Communicate with you about other courses or programs that may be of interest to you;
- Please note additional terms and policies will apply for employment applicants;
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events for other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your contact information (including email address).
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time either by selecting preferences at the time you provide us with your information, following the unsubscribe links on any marketing sent to you or by calling 1-888-316-6002.
- Except as provided below, we do not make the e-mail addresses of those who visit our Web site available to other organizations.
Telephone Numbers and Telephone Calls from JHL Technologies:
Visitors who provide us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests for information they have placed online. They also may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us, by calling us, or by writing to us. Except as provided below, we DO NOT make the telephone numbers of those who visit our Web site available to other organizations.
Your Workplace Mailing Address:
If you provide us with your workplace mailing address you may receive periodic mailings from us at your workplace with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us, by calling us, or by writing us.
Disclosure of Information:
JHL Technologies considers your Information confidential and does not sell it to others.
To contact us regarding this Policy, our practices, or your choices, you may contact us as follows:
- Agents and Service Providers: We sometimes employ or contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These parties are under a legal obligation to only use your information for purposes related to the services they provide.
- Business Transfers: If JHL Technologies or one of its business units is sold or its assets is/are acquired, Information relevant to the operation sold could be one of the transferred assets.
- Course Partners: If you enroll in, or attend a course presented by one of our Partners, JHL Technologies will send the Course Partner all information related to the course and your participation, including contact and course information.
JHL Technologies does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under age 18 without appropriate consent from the minor and in some circumstances their parent/guardian.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, the governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of this site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
This site has security measures in place designed to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions of personal information. JHL Technologies will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized Internet access to visitor data retained in our servers; however, JHL Technologies cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. Users must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their personal information may be intercepted in transit.
We strive to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Should you find inaccuracies in your personal information, please update your information in writing to email@example.com.
All other account changes should be submitted in writing to our Contact Us page on the site.
Links to Third Party Sites:
We may make content or services from other Web sites including our affiliated Web sites available to you from links located on this Web site. These "other" domains (Web sites) are not controlled by JHL Technologies. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. Visiting a site linked from www.jhltech.com is at your own risk.
If you wish to opt-out of email communications, please let us know your preference. To opt out of phone or mail communications, please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to ten (10) days for JHL Technologies to process your request.
Comments and Questions: